If you are interested in being regular author to share your ideas in the field of Communications and Computer Engineering and publish your paper. Please send your full paper through the Electronic Submission System or Email.
You can give oral / poster presentation on 3CE 2021, without publishing your paper in the proceeding. If you are interested in, please submit the abstract of your speech through the Electronic Submission System or Email.
1. File format: MS-PowerPoint (*.ppt) or Adobe PDF (*.pdf)
2. Time: About 15mins, including Q/A time.
3. Language: English
4. Fonts: Arial or Times New Roman
5, Dress code: Formal clothes
6. Facility: A laptop will be available in the conference room, presenters are suggested not use their own laptop. If presenters plan to use own laptop, please notify conference secretary via e-mail in advance and test the connection (It's better to bring any necessary adaptors) before session start.
7. Procedure: Copy the presentation file to conference laptop on the registration day. Contact the session chair(s) and introduce yourself to the session chair(s) before session starts. (Your paper ID, Name, Organization and Paper's title)
1. Poster Size: 1m*0.8m (height*width).
2. Language: English.
3. Color printing.
4.The poster should include: Paper ID, Conference Name’s Acronym, Significance of the research, the methods used, the main results obtained, and conclusions drawn.
5. Poster Template(Please contact conference secretary for poster template)
6. Posters are required to be condensed and attractive.
7. The conference organizer won't send/keep any posters after the conference.